The Westin Convention Center
1000 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Children separated from their parents; U.S. citizens told their birth certificates no longer prove their status as native-born; aspiring citizens left in limbo for months as they await approval to naturalize—the fast-changing world of immigration policy can be head-spinning.
Legal practitioners and others who are concerned about immigrants can gain insight and premier education about immigration law, program management and advocacy at the Catholic Legal Immigration Network’s annual Convening.
Whether you are just starting out or have been assisting immigrants for decades, Convening is the place to learn from industry leaders. They meet you at your level of understanding and provide practical ways to navigate the United States’ complex immigration legal system.
Join 500 immigrant advocates in Pittsburgh, May 29-31, as we continue our 30-year history of Laying a Foundation for Justice.
- Early bird registration for affiliates
- Network with CLINIC affiliates, staff and leaders in the field
- Learn local, state and federal advocacy tools
- Discover new tools in our general skills workshops
- Advanced trainings on immigration law topics
- Daylong specialty trainings for experienced practitioners
- Trainings on sustaining and expanding immigration legal services programs
- Government speakers
- CLE credit hours
- Explore Pittsburgh
More information to come!
If you have questions about this past year's Convening, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.