Naturalization Workshops Toolkit: Planning and Organizing
This section contains USCIS references and other information needed for planning a workshop.
- USCIS Information on Filing a Fee Waiver
- Form I-912P, HHS Poverty Guidelines for Fee Waiver Request
- N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get proof of my U.S. citizenship?
- USCIS Guide to Naturalization
- Practice Advisory: Applying to Naturalize with the New Partial Fee Waiver
- Workbook for Planning a Mega Workshop
- CLINIC Partnership Toolkit
- Citizenship Workshop Flow Diagram
- Examples Of Items For Handout Table At Citizenship Workshop
- NAC Toolkits on Best Practices for Workshops
- Naturalization and U.S. Citizenship: The Essential Legal Guide
- Free Waitlist App for Cell Phone