The following are links that may help you to manage your legal services program during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Immigration Pandemic Plans from CLINIC Affiliates
- Practice Advisory: Preparing your Agency to Provide Immigration Legal Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practice Tips – Proactive Response to the Presidential Proclamation on Immigration Suspension
- Remote Legal Support: A Guide for Nonprofit and Pro Bono Innovation
- Updated Practice Advisory: In for the Long Haul with the COVID-19 Pandemic and Social Distancing Measures
- Webinar: Responding to COVID-19 from the Immigration Legal Services Perspective
CLINIC Affiliates: If you are a CLINIC Affiliate and need assistance resolving issues in a case, please contact our Training and Legal Support team by submitting a question to Ask the Experts at cliniclegal.org/find-legal-help/ask-experts. If you have exhausted your case resolution options for a pending case you can also contact our Advocacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact advocacy if you are encountering issues in your practice that are not addressed by measures taken by federal agencies.