This webinar discusses why unaccompanied children are coming to the United States, where they are staying, what services the Church is providing, and how you can help. Panelists include experts on the root causes of migration from Central America and the emergency, social, and legal services available to these minor children.
- Sarah Bronstein, Senior Attorney, CLINIC
- Richard Jones, Deputy Regional Director for Global Solidarity and Justice in L. America and the Caribbean, Catholic Relief Services
- Kim Burgo, Senior Director Disaster Response Operations, Catholic Charities USA
- Kristyn Peck, Associate Director of Children’s Services, Migration and Refugee Services, USCCB
- Martin Gauto, Field Support Coordinator, CLINIC
- Ashley Feasley, Immigration Policy Advisor, Office of Migration Policy and Public Affairs, USCCB
- Allison Posner, Director of Advocacy, CLINIC