Click here to download the PowerPoint Slides
This webinar provides an overview of collaboration between Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and local law enforcement agencies through the Criminal Alien Program, 287(g) Partnerships, and Secure Communities as well as the use of ICE detainers to identify potentially deportable individuals in state or local custody. Panelists will address how these programs harm American families and communities and suggest ways to advocate on a state and local level against their continuation.
Held on: 11/8/13
- Allison Posner, Director of Advocacy, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC)
- Jen Riddle, Advocacy Attorney, CLINIC
- Mark Fleming, National Litigation Coordinator, National Immigrant Justice Center
- Alissa Escarce, Policy Associate, Rights Working Group
- Jill Malone, Volunteer Advocate, Justice for Immigrants Campaign of the Diocese of San Jose