Interns will assist attorneys with administrative advocacy efforts to remedy problems faced by low-income immigrants and CLINIC member agencies and assist in our efforts to support state advocates working to combat local anti-immigrant measures. Tasks may include:
- Reviewing government regulations and policy memos
- Drafting comments on federal regulations
- Attending meetings with government agencies, hearings and other events
- Assisting affiliate programs with individual case inquiries
- Researching and analyzing state immigration-related legislation
Applicants must have strong writing and communication skills and excellent attention to detail. These internships are ideal for law students considering a career in public policy or advocacy.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Allison Posner, CLINIC’s Director of Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org .