Now that 2013 is underway, it’s time to visit the training section of our website  to find out about trainings available to you this year. Are you ready for provisional waiver adjudication? Assessment of DACA eligibility? Are you up to date on new case decisions and CIS policies and procedures? Is your program proactively planning for the changes in demand that immigration legislation might bring? Join us soon for an onsite training, e-learning course, webinar, or self-directed learning.
Our many new training options include:
- E-learning courses on ethics and on appeals and motions to reopen
- Self–directed e-learning course, Fundamentals of U.S. Immigration Law, that helps newer staff understand how the immigration law system works.
- Bars and Waivers two-day training in Omaha, with speakers from the NSC and opportunity to visit the NSC
- Family-Based two-day Immigration Law Conference in Manchester NH, with speakers from the VSC and opportunity to visit the NVC
- Bars and Waivers two-day training in Kansas City, with speakers from the NBC to discuss new provisional waiver adjudications
- Enhanced two-day program management training designed to help plan for the impacts of Comprehensive Immigration Reform
And don't forget to register for upcoming webinars:
- The New Unlawful Presence Provisional Waiver, Feb 25
- All About Conditional Residency, Feb. 27
- All About Voluntary Departure: What it Is, What You Get, and What You Lose if You Don't Depart, March 27
- When Is a Kid a Kid (Under the INA)?, April 29
Visit our training calendar  to find out more about our 2013 trainings. Note that registration is now open for all of our 2013 elearning courses.