Coming Attractions: CLINIC 2014 Training Schedule Now Available!
Now that 2014 is just around the corner, it's time to find out about trainings available to you in the coming year. Are you a new legal worker who needs training on core immigration issues? An experienced practitioner looking for opportunities to deepen your knowledge of immigration law or explore a new immigration law issue? A program manager trying to prepare your agency for comprehensive immigration reform? Take a look at CLINIC's 2014 training schedule and see what CLINIC has to offer that would help you meet your training needs.
Our many training options include:
- Thirteen e-learning courses, including four new choices:
- Selected Issues in Naturalization
- Selected Issues in Family-Based Immigration
- Introduction to Removal Proceedings
- Humanitarian Relief
- Introduction to Immigration Law training available both onsite (Atlanta and Dallas) and in e-learning format
- Onsite trainings with opportunities to hear from CIS adjudicators and visit CIS and DOS office sites, including
- Asylee/Refugee conference in Dallas
- Bars and Waivers training in Omaha
- Family-Based Immigration Law conference in Manchester
- Family-Based Immigration Law conference in El Paso
- Two rapid e-courses:
- Fundamentals of U.S. Immigration Law, a ninety minute course that helps anyone working with immigrants understand how the immigration law system works
- Volunteers Helping Immigrants Become U.S.Citizens: The Naturalization Group Workshop, a forty minute course that provides basic naturalization information and details on the naturalization group workshop model
- Five onsite program management trainings focused on strategic program management and capacity development topics, and including planning activities for comprehensive immigration reform
Don't forget to register for upcoming webinars, featuring updates on immigration law and procedure:
- Update on Eligibility for Adjustment of Status, Jan. 23, 2:00-3:30 Eastern
- All About Priority Dates, Feb. 20, 2:00-3:30 Eastern
It's easy to register. Sign up for a training or webinar by using the link on our website training calendar or on our e-learning or onsite training webpages.