- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report - 2013 Annual Report Executive Summary
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report: Opening Doors
- 2006 Annual Report: Pathway to Hope
- 2005 Annual Report: Serving a Nation of Immigrants
- 2004 Annual Report: Justice for Immigrants
- 2003 Annual Report: Keeping Families Together
- 2002 Annual Report: Making a Dream a Reality
- 2001 Annual Report
Donor Bill of Rights:
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network believes in the rights of donors and subscribes to the Donor Bill of Rights. This statement of rights was developed by the following organizations: the American Association of Fund Raising Counsel, Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, Council for Advancement and Support of Education, and National Society of Fund Raising Executives. The full text of the Donor Bill of Rights follows.
"Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Audited Financial Statements
CLINIC’s annual audited financial statements are as follows for fiscal years 2008 - 2014:
- 2016 Audited Financials
- 2015 Audited Financials
- 2014 Audited Financials
- 2013 Audited Financials
- 2012 Audited Financials
- 2011 Audited Financials
- 2010 Audited Financials
- 2009 Audited Financials
- 2008 Audited Financials
Federal law requires non-profit organizations to disclose applicable forms (including 1023, 990 and 990-EZ, 990-T, and 527) when requests are made in-person or in writing. Federal law also requires that tax-exempt organizations make its annual information returns available for public inspection without charge at the organization’s headquarters or financial offices during regular business hours.
CLINIC makes copies of its 990 available to the public below:
- 2016 990 Public Disclosure
- 2015 990 Public Disclosure
- 2014 990 Public Disclosure
- 2013 990 Public Disclosure
- 2012 990 Public Disclosure
- 2011 990 Public Disclosure
- 2010 990 Public Disclosure
If you would like to request a hardcopy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to CLINIC, ATTN: Accounting, 8757 Georgia Ave, Suite 850, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
In person requests, as reasonably able, will be fulfilled on the same day or the next business day. Requests made by mail will be fulfilled within 30 days of receipt of payment. Please call the CLINIC office 301-565-4800 for postage and copy costs.
Your support of CLINIC helps vulnerable immigrants and increases the availability of well trained, affordable legal services. Donate to CLINIC and help us continue our work.