For Existing Clients: Helpful Links
Helpful links for existing clients.
- Online Questionnaire for Clients (LawLogix Login Page): If you have been issued a username and password by your assigned attorney and have been asked to complete a questionnaire, please use this link to log in.
- USCIS Case Status Online:If you currently have a pending petition/application with USCIS, please use this link to check your case status. You will need your receipt number, which can be found in the top left hand corner of your receipt notice.
- I-94: If you have recently entered the U.S. in nonimmigrant status, please use this link to obtain your I-94. Every time you travel outside the U.S. and return (with a few exceptions), you will be issued a new I-94. Please print off a copy for yourself and send a copy to your assigned attorney.
- Address Change with USCIS (AR-11):If you have recently moved, please use this link to notify USCIS of your change of address. All foreign nationals must report each change of address to USCIS within 10 days of the change. Every violation of this requirement is punishable by a fine of up to $200 and imprisonment for 30 days. In addition, a violation may constitute a ground for removal unless the foreign national establishes that the failure was reasonable, excusable or was not willful. Accordingly, please report all future changes of address to USCIS.
- Processing Times: If you would like to see what the average processing time is for a particular petition/application, please use this link.
- Civil Surgeon Locator: If you have been advised that you will need a physical exam for immigration purposes, please use this link to find a qualified physician in your area.While the physician should provide a copy of Form I-693, which is the medical examination form, you may also access a copy of the form at the following link. http://www.uscis.gov/i-693
- Citizenship and Naturalization Policy Manual:In order to prepare for your naturalization interview, please review the materials found on the USCIS website, which includes a list of the civics questions to study prior to the exam.
- Deferred Inspection Sites: If you are unable to obtain your I-94 online, please notify your assigned attorney. You may be required to visit a deferred inspection site. If so, please use this link to find the deferred inspection site near you.
- U.S. Embassy List: If you are looking for the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in a foreign country or information on how to apply for a U.S. Visa abroad, please use this link.
- U.S. Visas – Main Page: A one-stop page featuring lots of information.
- Visa Wait Times: If you would like to know the wait time for a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate you will be visiting and the visa processing time, please use this link.
- Form DS-160: If you are applying for a nonimmigrant visa, you will be required to submit Form DS-160 before your visa interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Please use this link to complete and submit Form DS-160. Please note that if CLINIC is preparing your visa application, you will be provided with login information for this site. Do NOT access this site before being provided with the login information.
- Visa Reciprocity: If you will be coming to the U.S. as a nonimmigrant, please use this link to view the visa issuance fees by country for each visa classification type, and the maximum period of visa validity and number of applications or entries that may be authorized.