Current Issues Impacting TPS and DED Clients
With ongoing changes to the Temporary Protected Status landscape and the end of Deferred Enforced Departure, it is important that advocates have up-to-date information and advise clients appropriately. Please join us for a free webinar to review recent developments that affect TPS clients, including:
- USCIS’ compliance with the Ramos v. Nielsen injunction, including the recent automatic extension of TPS through Jan. 2, 2020 for eligible clients from Sudan, Nicaragua, Haiti and El Salvador.
- Litigation challenging the terminations of TPS for Nepal and Honduras and DED termination for Liberians.
- Practice tips on filing late TPS re-registration applications.
- Recent trends in TPS-related advance parole adjudications.
- Advising clients on handling challenges with employment verification and driver’s licenses.
- Recommendations on program planning, community education and screening clients for other relief.