Every year, CLINIC affiliates help hundreds of thousands of immigrants in need of legal services. Your contribution is important to the organization, but even more to the newcomers who rely on CLINIC's network to help them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Your gift to CLINIC helps:
- Reunite immigrant families
- Gain protection for those who fear persecution in their native lands
- Lawful permanent residents to become U.S. citizens
- Improve the quality of immigration services available to low-income and vulnerable immigrants
- Secure free legal representation for immigrant children released from detention
- Start or expand immigration programs in remote and rural areas
Help CLINIC fulfill its mission to expand the availability of legal immigration services. Through your donations, CLINIC and its network of nonprofit immigration programs is able to help immigrant families reunite and provide vulnerable and low-income immigrants with vital legal services.
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) not for profit organization. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1584951. As no goods or services have been provided in connection with these gifts, the full amount is deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
Financial and other information about Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.’s (“CLINIC”) purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Bamlak Abreham at [8757 Georgia Avenue, Suite 850, Silver Spring, MD 20910, via telephone at (301) 565-4800 or via email at email@example.com and or on CLINIC’s website at cliniclegal.org. CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF CLINIC BY THE STATE.