Join us for a free webinar to learn more about the unaccompanied children entering the United States. We will discuss why they are coming, where they are staying, what services the Church is providing, and how you can help.
Panelists will include experts on the root causes of migration from Central America and the emergency, social, and legal services available to these minor children.
- Sarah Bronstein, Senior Attorney, CLINIC
- Richard Jones, Deputy Regional Director for Global Solidarity and Justice in L. America and the Caribbean, Catholic Relief Services
- Kim Burgo, Senior Director Disaster Response Operations, Catholic Charities USA
- Kristyn Peck, Associate Director of Children’s Services, Migration and Refugee Services, USCCB
- Martin Gauto, Field Support Coordinator, CLINIC
- Ashley Feasley, Immigration Policy Advisor, Office of Migration Policy and Public Affairs, USCCB
- Allison Posner, Director of Advocacy, CLINIC
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information on joining the webinar. For questions or additional information contact Maura Moser at firstname.lastname@example.org