Case Management Skills and Database Functions
Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
LawLogix by Hyland
March 27-28, 2019
Day One: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Day Two: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The registration deadline is March 20, 2019 or until capacity is reached.
LawLogix by Hyland Headquarters
3003 N Central Ave Suite 900
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Day one Cost
CLINIC Affiliates: $120/person
Nonprofits Staff outside of CLINIC’s Network: $130/person
Private Attorneys and Staff: $200/person
Max of three guests per orginization
Cost for Day Two
Payment and Cancellation
Payment by credit card only
Administrative Charge: All registration changes or cancellations are subject to an administrative charge of $70.00. Please note that CLINIC can only issue refunds for an in-person training until one week prior to the course start date.
Breakfast provided both days. Lunch on your own on day one, lunch provided on day two.
If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this training, please email email@example.com.
Shaila Rahman, a CLINIC Field Support Coordinator
For questions about the course content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and place the name of the training and dates in the subject line.
This two-day training is an interactive opportunity for immigration legal services programs to develop and improve their case management policies, procedures and forms, as well as learn about staffing models to increase capacity. Participants will have an opportunity to share with experienced practitioners who utilize an electronic database to facilitate their case management systems, and they will learn about the new Recognition and Accreditation program rule.
Day One training will focus on these advanced areas:
- Case management policies, procedures, and forms
- Participants will be asked to bring their case management forms to the training for a thorough review of forms in use and assess them against best practices. Attention will be given to developing policies and procedures that can accommodate a higher client demand. Expert practitioners will share how they generate and analyze more data using their electronic case management system.
- Participants will learn best practices for hiring, training, and staffing their immigration program and how to leverage volunteers and staff for efficiency.
- Department of Justice Recognition and Accreditation
- Participants will learn about the DOJ Recognition and Accreditation process.
Day Two training will feature a LawLogix/EDGE software demonstration.
- Participants will have the option to attend a presentation by Kathleen Judd, Director of Customer Relations at LawLogix by Hyland, on how to utilize EDGE software during intake, consultation and other case management activities, including case notes, reporting, billing and much more. Be sure to bring your laptops/tablets and case management forms for the interactive exercises!