Web Assistant Position
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC), a nonprofit legal services organization, has an immediate opening for a Web Assistant to provide technical and customer service support to CLINIC’s communications initiatives. This position will primarily work with the Website Manager in making the organization’s website, database and technological capacity more efficient and productive.
- Organize and disseminate content on CLINIC’s website through the use of a content management system (Drupal)
- Organize and update constituent records through the use of a constituent relationship management database (CiviCRM)
- Maintain data integrity through periodic assessment and cleanup of outdated material and records
- Provide technical support to member organizations, staff and the public who use the website
- Assist in the development of a new website
- Assist in growing and enhancing the website and driving traffic to it
- Report on website statistics using Google Analytics.
- Develop and maintain Google AdWord campaigns in collaboration with communications staff
- Assist in the development of trainings on how to use and become comfortable with the above systems
The position is based in Silver Spring, Maryland, (DC-area) and requires excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated time-management skills, strong customer service and problem solving skills, flexibility, patience, and the ability to work collaboratively with others. Familiarity with content management systems and membership records databases is essential.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) and some office experience required. Must have database and website management skills, and ability and interest in learning new programs. Minimum of 3-5 years experience. Please send resume to email@example.com.