You will interview and counsel clients on the benefits they are eligible under immigration law. You will inform them of the steps necessary to receive these benefits.
You will represent clients before the immigration court.
- JD from an accredited law school required and bar licensure from any state.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Demonstrated experience with multicultural populations.
- Interest in immigration law, previous experience preferred.
- Litigation experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate and experience with MS Office suite of products; spreadsheets and organizational tool experience is helpful
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Ability to handle confidential information with great discretion
Compensation and Benefits
Catholic Charities Dallas offers a variety of benefits to our staff including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our employees can participate in a retirement plan with an employer contribution after one year of employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) allows employees the flexibility to take time off as they need and we have a generous holiday schedule. This is a full-time, exempt position with a salary range of $45,000 to $50,000, based on skills and experience.
For consideration, all applicants must apply and submit their resume and cover letter via email. Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link https://www.cindexinc.com/c/6AE13E.
Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. Catholic Charities Dallas is an equal opportunity employer. Please note: The work traits survey site requires the creation of a user name and password.