The Measurement, Learning and Evaluation Manager reports to the Deputy Director of Operations and works closely with the leadership team and programmatic sections to support their evaluation needs. The position is charged with supporting a range of learning and evaluative needs, as well as implementing systems agency-wide that promote agency learning and informed decision making. The purpose of this position is to increase CLINIC’s evaluation capacity and information sharing. The manager is responsible for incorporating evaluative thinking and practices into the organization and for creating systems to centralize and streamline data collection, analysis, evaluation, and reporting practices.
- Conduct CLINIC’s annual affiliate survey.
- Analyze the survey results and write a report accessible to staff, the board, affiliates, funders, and other interested stakeholders.
- As needed, provide customized reports to staff.
- Provide staff with applicable results to inform CLINIC decisions.
- Create and maintain a system of increased agency-wide information sharing of affiliate information.
Analysis of CLINIC’s Services
- Standardize and implement CLINIC’s training and event satisfaction surveys.
- Work closely with CLINIC’s Web Resource Coordinator to assess, maintain, analyze and distribute the information collected through CLINIC’s content relationship management system.
- Monitor and systematize the distribution of CLINIC’s analytics including email, web, social media, and other identified platforms.
- Ensure that the leadership team has the information needed to inform programmatic and operational decisions.
Data and Reporting
- Working collaboratively with the Communications and Advancement teams, standardize and contribute to CLINIC’s data collection and reporting of CLINIC’s substantive work.
- Support programmatic teams with identified projects that require tracking and analysis, and formative or summative evaluation.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and Deputy Directors, assist with strategic and operational planning processes.
- At the request of the Executive Director or Deputy Directors, identify agency operations that require evaluation and implementation, conduct the evaluation, and make recommendations to agency leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Support the preservation and management of agency historical data including central files, and educate staff on the policies and accessibility of the data.
General/Ongoing Evaluation Responsibilities
- Provide the Executive Director with qualitative and quantitative data to promote CLINIC to the board, funders and public.
- Work with the Executive Director or Deputy Directors to identify and implement additional project evaluations.
- When necessary, manage and supervise external evaluation contractors or consultants.
- Purchase and manage agency evaluation and survey software.
- Advise section directors or applicable staff on evaluation tools, processes and agency software.
- Participate in evaluation trainings for continual professional development and to introduce the agency to useful evaluation resources.
- Conduct and report on an annual CLINIC staff engagement survey.
- Assist with grant opportunities that fund agency evaluation needs.
- As needed, review grant requests to assess the evaluation component.
- Create collaborations with other immigration-related agencies and research institutes to better study and report on immigration legal issues.
- Develop relationships with and utilize services of organizations that provide pro bono evaluation support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in social sciences, with emphasis on applied research methods, preferred
- Two to four years’ experience in a similar role, and at least two years’ project management experience
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing evaluation process
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with and ability to research, learn and train others on evaluation software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Desire and ability to prioritize learning and development in field of study
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and to direct projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a highly confidential and fast paced environment
- Ability to review, analyze, and synthesize information
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and initiative
- Interest in immigration
- Familiarity with, or ability to understand, Catholic social teaching and the structure of the Catholic Church
- This position may require extended periods of standing, sitting, as well as some repetitive movements, bending and repetitive lifting of significant weight.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key components and primary responsibilities.
Please click on this linkhttps://workforcenow.adp.com/myportal/ess/recruitment/internalPostingPre... to send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements We offer a competitive compensation package and great benefits.