As the largest charitable legal immigration network in the nation, CLINIC provides substantive legal and program management trainings and resources, as well as advocacy support at the state and national levels. CLINIC also has a team of immigration attorneys who specialize in religious worker immigration law, assisting Catholic dioceses and religious communities to navigate this complex area of law. As it has throughout its 30-year history, CLINIC continues to meet the legal needs of immigrants in the United States facing deportation, breakup of families, loss of immigration status, loss of employment, and other effects of change in immigration law and policy.
We are currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer. This position is responsible for producing a wide range of materials including but not limited to: reports, brochures, flyers, web page content, promotional materials and other resources that promote CLINIC’s brand and programs through the use of compelling visuals and new media initiatives.
• Develop promotional materials and promotes CLINIC’s brand and programs through the use of compelling visuals and new media initiatives.
• Develop graphic designs and layouts for publication, social media, handouts and other promotional materials. This includes both print and digital design.
• Collaborate with all staff members to promote CLINIC’s brand identity, programs, and events.
• Create appropriate approaches to projects based on content, audience and timeline.
• Ensure that all public-facing documents adhere to CLINIC’s visual brand identity and represent the CLINIC brand well.
• Video editing, motion graphics creation.
• Draft budgets for projects, as needed.
• Understands, respects, and contributes to CLINIC’s vision, values, and beliefs.
• Fulfill CLINIC’s expectations that all staff:
*Serve with integrity
*Develop innovative solutions
*Promote learning – for themselves, for their colleagues, and for our network
*Cultivate constructive relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or related field.
• Five (5) + years of experience in graphic design mediums.
• Solid graphic design portfolio that demonstrates breadth of experience.
• Expert at using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Genuine interest in immigration issues.
• Strong writing, editing, customer service, and problem solving skills.
• Experience managing constituent relationship databases such as CIVI CRM, desirable.
• Experience managing MailChimp or other email provider, desirable.
• Experience working with printing and other vendors, desirable.
• Familiarity with Lightbox, Premier, Audition, or After Effects, desirable.
• Photography and/or videography skills, desirable.
• CSS or HTML5 experience, desirable.
• Prior experience with non-profits, helpful.
• Bilingual in Spanish, helpful.
CLINIC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, and generous leave benefits.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CLINIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer; women, minorities, immigrants are encouraged to apply.