The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC) is seeking Interns and Externs.
CLINIC is the largest charitable immigration legal service network in the country and provides advocacy support, legal expertise, and technical assistance to over 370 legal services organizations nationwide.
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing federal and state regulations and policy guidance.
- Drafting comments on federal regulations.
- Researching and analyzing state immigration-related legislation.
- Supporting pro bono affiliates in immigration appeals.
- Developing public education and training materials.
- Assisting legal service providers with individual case inquiries.
- Collaborating with non-profit partners on advocacy initiatives.
- Attending meetings with government agencies, hearings, and other events.
Applicants must have strong writing, research, and communication skills and excellent attention to detail. These internships are ideal for law students and college graduates considering a career in public policy or advocacy.
If interested, please email a cover letter, resumé, and writing sample to email@example.com. Include “Application for Internship/Externship” in the title. All intern/extern positions are unpaid. Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis.