The Administrative Assistant – Programs reports to the Deputy Director of Operations and works on a team that provides administrative support to CLINIC as a whole agency. This position will focus on providing high-quality support to CLINIC’s programmatic sections by creating more efficient systems for operations. The assistant must be enthusiastic, organized, meticulous, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Promptly answer questions about CLINIC’s trainings, resources, and online user accounts via phone or email.
- Monitor designated web forms and respond to requests that arise.
- Update CLINIC’s Customer Relationship Management system based on phone or email requests.
- Assist CLINIC’s training and events team with training registrations or training-related administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
- Assist programmatic teams with the creation and duplication of training materials and resources.
- Assist with the duplication and distribution of resources and materials for trainings and fundraising events.
- Assist programmatic teams with tracking and reporting key activities and grant deliverables.
- Close legal files for CLINIC’s Religious Immigration Services attorneys.
- Assist with database management.
- Work with the administrative support for operations to provide regular internal agency updates to CLINIC staff.
- Act as a support for or backfill CLINIC’s administrative and facilities team members.
- Assist with other assigned duties for varying CLINIC teams as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and support agency mission, vision, value statements, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Willing to understand, respect and contribute to CLINIC’s vision, values, and beliefs.
- Fulfill CLINIC’s expectations that all staff:
- Serve with integrity;
- Develop innovative solutions;
- Promote learning – for themselves, for their colleagues, and for our network;
- Cultivate constructive relationships; and
- Model stewardship.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent, or three years of office related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro, and ability to quickly learn other programs or software that assists with job responsibilities
- Familiarity with editing CRM systems preferred
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and initiative
- Interest in immigration
- Familiarity with, or ability to understand, Catholic social teaching and the structure of the Catholic Church
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capabilities are desired but not required.