The following flyers may help immigration service providers explain the current state of immigration and legalization in the United States.
- There may be changes in the immigration laws just for farmworkers. Here is some information to help you understand recent developments. (English - Spanish)
- Enforcement alone cannot stop illegal immigration. Here are some reasons why. (English)
- Important information about Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITINs). (For individuals; General Information)
- Do not make false claims to citizenship. It may jeopardize applications and future legalization. (English - Spanish - Creole)
- Registering new voters? Make sure you only register U.S. citizens. If you register a noncitizen, it could hurt him or her. (English - Spanish - Creole)
- Be careful of businesses or services claiming they can get you legal status because of new laws. There is currently no new amnesty or legalization. (Spanish - English)