CLINIC offers subscription benefits to non-Catholic nonprofit organizations that provide charitable services to low-income and vulnerable immigrants. These organizations are known as subscribers.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS - RENEW ONLINE
Starting November 2012, CLINIC subscribers can renew their organization subscription for 2013 online. To do so, please log in to the subscriber section of the website using the User Log-in box at the top of the page.
HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
- Request an application form from CLINIC (Contact Jeff Chenoweth at email@example.com)
- The local Catholic authority in the area of the subscriber applicant endorses or otherwise does not object to CLINIC awarding subscriber status to the applicant
- Read and affirm CLINIC’s Core Standards for Charitable Immigration Programs
- Read and affirm CLINIC's Subscriber Agreement and return to the Subscriber Registration and Renewal Form
- Submit subscription dues paid in full after receiving an invoice
WHO ARE CLINIC SUBSCRIBERS?
Subscribers are non-Catholic nonprofits with a mission to serve low-income immigrants by providing, or seeking to provide, legal immigration services. CLINIC’s portfolio of subscribes are various grassroots organizations, faith-based and non-sectarian, representing the vibrant diversity of local groups defending immigrants and facilitating their integration.
WHO CAN BE A SUBSCRIBER?
A subscriber candidate must have a state-certified nonprofit status and 501 (c) 3 IRS tax designation. Subscribers should have a demonstrated mission to serve low-income and other vulnerable immigrants.
Organizations seeking subscriber status must be providing direct legal services to low-income immigrants or actively planning to establish such services.
In addition, subscribers are expected to be attorney-driven, be Board of Immigration Appeals recognized or pursue recognition with at least one accredited staff person in order to practice immigration law legally.
As a subscribers, organizations receive the following benefits:
Legal Training and Mentoring
- Access to a toll-free help line and e-mail address to consult with expert immigration attorneys who will train and mentor affiliates.
- Access to a wide array of legal immigration toolkits, papers, training manuals, program management tools, and other resources to further enhance your practice and better serve your clients
- Free quarterly webinars with updates to immigration law practice
- Discount registration fees for in-person, webinars and e-learning immigration law and program management trainings
- Discount registration fees to CLINIC’s organization-wide training event, its Annual Convening
- Subscription to CLINIC’s monthly e-newsletter, Catholic Legal Immigration News
- Staff time expertise for an on-site immigration program assessment with a written follow-up report including observations, recommendations and resources
- Access to archived newsletters and legal practice updates through a secured web portal
Organizational Capacity Building
- New affiliate Program Review Call with a CLINIC Field Support Coordinator
- Consultation and technical assistance on starting an immigration legal program
- Free registration for program management webinars
- Technical assistance to become an authorized legal immigration service provider through BIA agency recognition and staff accreditation
- Access to CLINIC affiliate program and service data from the Annual Affiliate Survey
- pricing discounts, training and certification programs for CLINIC affiliates (members and subscribers) using EDGEtm , the leader in Immigrant Forms and Case Management Software
CLINIC affiliates play a critical role in providing immigrants with reputable and trustworthy immigration assistance, a mission that aligns well with LawLogix's pledge to only sell its software to immigration attorneys and accredited BIA representatives. LawLogix is the only immigration case management software company to partner with a nonprofit organization the size and caliber of CLINIC, a sign of the commitment between both organizations to bring value to their stakeholders and to the community. With pricing discounts, unique training opportunities and certification programs designed for CLINIC affiliates, the CLINIC-LawLogix exclusive agreement is definitely a win for everybody!
EDGEtm, a web-based system, allows users to streamline the consultation process, track and report any and all data entered, organize and manage the lifecycle of all its immigration cases - from initial consultation, completing questionnaires, preparing forms, filing, billing, tracking priority dates - and much more in a paperless and secure system. Users can also set notifications for deadlines and court dates and set advance reminders.
CLINIC affiliates can visit the dedicated page here for more information about starting with LawLogix's EDGEtm case management system and gaining the full advantage of the CLINIC-LawLogix exclusive agreement.
Find more on the LawLogix immigration Partner Program, here.
For more information from CLINIC, contact Jeff Chenoweth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLINIC subscription dues are $1,500 for 2013. Subscribers pay a reduced fee of $750 if the application is approved between July through December. All renewals are invoiced at $1,500. Subscription dues are invoiced at the beginning of the year when the annual renewal process begins.